Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ana Bagayan Undersea Moon Print on sale today




The painting was inspired by my love for undersea creatures, my interest in the ancient city of Atlantis, and my obsession with space. I love combining elements from earth with space to create fictional alien planets from alternate realities to show that anything is possible and everything is connected. Paintings of that size usually take me one to two weeks. Although there was a lot of detailing, I went through it very quickly because it was fun. The painting part is the easiest, as most of my energy goes into sketching out ideas until I’m happy with the piece. While I love the painting process, the most exciting part is coming up with ideas." - Ana Bagayan

Undersea Moon is 14 x 18 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 50

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in