Friday, December 21, 2012

Max Neutra Old Friends Print On Sale Today


"When I was commissioned to create an image to help promote the Assassin's Creed 3 video game, I was excited put my own twist on the franchise. After looking at what other people were doing, I noticed that a lot of the other art was centered on the main character, which made sense because he is the recognizable icon from that game. I found myself wanting to do something different. I wanted to create an image that could stand on it's own, without reaching for people to recognize it's relation to the game. In the end I feel I created an image that reflects an imaginary alliance during the American Revolution, which I think is an interesting thing on it's own, and oh by the way those are Assassin's tomahawks." - Max Neutra

This Will Be A Timed RUN Ending January 2nd at 3pm EST

Old Friends measures 24 x 17 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper. This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Max Neutra and 1xRUN.

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in