Monday, December 17, 2012

Rob Schwager's Daughter's First Screen Print




This is just too cute
Details from Rob Schwager:
This is my 9 year old daughter's first art print. She's always wanting to help me when I screen print my own work, and I decided that I'd like to let her print something of her own. She drew the image up a year or so ago. She loves cats, so she decided to do a Kitten print. It took her a while to get used to working a squeegee, but I think she did a great job hand-pulling these prints.

It's a 2 color print on French Pop-Tone Bubblegum paper.
Size is approx. 7 3/4" x 10"
Edition of 70
Numbered and signed by the artist
Only $10 

Buy it HERE

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this print from this new up and coming young artist. Imagine years from now and owning her first print. Rob does amazing work and prints and I am excited to see it runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in