Thursday, December 12, 2013

Above Funny Farm Print On Sale Details


1xRUN welcomes back Above with a new print today titled Funny Farm. It features the largest arrow he has ever painted thus far in his career on a barn in Windsor Canada last month.

 "I painted this arrow with rollers, latex paint, and spray paint onto an old barn. I think the barn was @ 30 feet wide x 30 feet tall at the pinnacle. The Funny Farm piece started with the help of my friend Denial, who invited me to participate in the Free 4 All Walls project in Canada last month. Denial had organized a massive barn for me to paint for the project. This was the largest arrow I’ve ever painted and most coffee I drank in the duration of 4 days. Tim Horton’s coffee should be illegal." - Above

Funny Farm is a 16 x 16 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 100

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in