Friday, December 13, 2013

Joe Vetoe Friday the 13th Print Release



Hero Complex Gallery is celebrating Friday the 13th (that's today's date) with a killer release by Joe Vetoe.

I asked Joe about the print

This was a print I did for fun during the Halloween season.  I'm a big fan of all the Friday the 13th movies, even the really bad ones (I'm looking at you Jason X!).  I was really happy with the way it turned out, and when I realized that December had a Friday the 13th, I reached out to Adam at Hero Complex Gallery with it and he immediately jumped on board, which was very exciting for me because HCG is quickly becoming one of the premiere galleries out there.  Adam and crew have been really great to me.

Print Details:

TITLE: Jason Was My Son and Today is His Birthday
MEDIUM: Giclee
SIZE: 24x36
PRICE: $45
EDITION SIZE: 35
On sale at Hero Complex Gallery today at a random time. If you have twitter follow them HERE, they will announce it there

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in