Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Persue Bunny Kitty Laser Cut Out Art Release




Persue brings the Bunny Kitty back in 4 different colors to 1xRUN today with a new release but this time they are laser cut outs on wood plus 8 new original paintings as well.

"Bunny Kitty and her universe were created over 10 years ago. I wanted to create an icon and story that would reach a larger demographic than my graffiti art might. So I invented a world and cast of characters that interact with Bunny Kitty on her adventures in the post apocalypse story. In this series characters that have yet to be introduced are doing so through these one off hand painted paintings. Bunny Kitty’s crush Dee Dee Meow the guitarist for the Slugganauts is being introduced as well as the Siamese twin back up singers Michelle Michelle.

The execution came about after my trip to Pow Wow Hawaii event. I depicted the cast of characters in a floating serine Rainbow Bridge in collaboration with my friend Slick. I wanted to keep that style in these pieces. The characters are depicted in a dream state." - Persue

They all go on sale Tuesday at NOON EDT 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in