Thursday, September 11, 2014

Derek Hess Fish Fry Friday Original Art Sale





Derek Hess returns to 1xRUN Friday with whole mess of original art and sketches in what they are calling Fish Fry Friday. In case you did not know Derek is an avid fisherman.

"This group is themed exclusively for 1xRUN. My first batch was done in 2010/2011 and showed during the World's Largest Crappie Festival in Water Valley Mississippi, that was awesome. All are were made using pen, ink, and acrylic. My father was a B-26 pilot and my dad helped instill the interest in the subject. Two of the pieces feature a rock bass morphed with a B-26. These are completely different from what I normally do, whatever 'normal' means. Anyway, these were just a lot of fun to do. Where as some of the intense pieces that I do I feel I have to do, as to purge it from my system, which works half the time (I tend to carry that stuff with me). I wanted to do these for fun and are a great distraction." - Derek Hess

24 new pieces of work will go on sale NOON EDT Friday at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in