Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dan Quintana Foil Print On Sale


Dan Quintana has released a new piece of work with 1xRUN titled Foil, no it's some crazy variant poster.

"This piece was part of my recent collaborative show with artist Karen Hsiao titled Perverse Foil. While creating this piece, I feel as if I’ve moved forward in my painting of skin tones. I personally feel that the refinement in oils has improved from the Nova and Foil paintings. I feel that one can never stop learning. The title Foil coincided with the subject of the paintings theme. The term foil can mean to prevent (something considered wrong or undesirable) from succeeding. The subject here is wearing a boxing helmet as a symbol to go without a fight." - Dan Quintana

Buy it at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in