Monday, May 4, 2015

Liz Brizzi LA River Blues Print




1xRUN are excited to welcome Liz Brizzi for her debut print release LA River Blues. Drawing inspiration from raw, desolate industrial aspects of big cities, artist Brizzi is one of the featured artists the upcoming DTW / LAX group exhibition curated by Thinkspace this July at Inner State gallery.

"With this piece, I started playing with geometric elements for the first time. It got a lot of really good feedback and I personally love how it makes my imagery more graphic. Since this piece, I've been doing more of this. And though I'm still experimenting with the idea, it has definitely become a staple element of my most recent work." - Liz Brizzi

Each print is hand embellished with an edition of only 25 this wont last long.

On sale now at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in