Monday, May 4, 2015

Star Wars Day Plastic Resin Figure Release



Every Star Wars fan knows what today is, May the 4th Star Wars Day. I have always loved vinyl and resin figures and thought hey what if I made my own. So I have been learning and making my own, today marks the release of the first wave of plastic resin figures that I made. Since it's Star Wars Day I thought that would be a fun first batch.

Since I got the idea to make my own resin toys one man has been an endless source of help and knowledge that I can't thank enough. That man is Eric Nocella of Argonaut Resins who has answered a ton of my questions.

So what do we have you ask, there are Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, Han Solo in Carbonite and Millennium Falcon's in different sizes and colors. Some glow in the dark and some are hand painted. Most are small and will fit on your desk to make friends and co-workers jealous.

Head over to the Inside the Poster Store HERE to see all the new Star Wars resin toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in