Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fermi Fields art print by FEL3000FT on sale


This print is from Fel3000FT's current exhibition at 323East.

There's often a story that can be told for each of FEL's works. Here you have his own words:
"I was driving down West Jefferson on my way to Monroe (Google maps). I passed the Fermi power plant and noticed all these farms all around it. It was like a giant looming off in the background. I thought, some one lives in the shadow of this and must be just fine with it. I noticed next to one of the barns, there was a kid's swing set. It was strange to me, but I thought that to a child living there, the power plant might never even be noticed.

12.5x13 Giclee on 330gsm 100% Archival Cotton Paper signed and numbered edition of only 30

Buy it at 1xRun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in