Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tonight's Pearl Jam Poster from Chile by Angryblue ON SALE NOW



Pearl Jam is winding down their South America tour and are in Santiago Chile tonight. One of the new artist to Pearl Jam posters and a favorite of mine Angryblue aka Justin Kamerer did the poster and it rocks. Thanks to Victor for the picture, I really do love my readers they are the best.

UPDATE FROM JUSTIN. They are on sale now

Details from Justin:
I wanted to do something that played into the region where the show is, so I did a play off of 2 Chilote myths. Most of the myths i was able to dig up with complete DOOMBRINGERS and I liked the idea of using them, but doing a different take on their origins. The Conieuma (a double flower that screams as a child on new moon) and Basilisco Chilote. I liked the idea of the normally murderous Basilisk being protective.

This 5-color print is appx 18 x 36. They are limited to a run of 100

On sale now at AngryBlue.com

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Justin!!! Thanks for showing ItRPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn that's a nice gig poster. Great work Justin.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in