Thursday, February 23, 2012

David Soukup Metropolis No. 2 & No. 3 Print on sale today at 1xRun



Both prints by David Soukup, Metropolis No. 2 & No. 3 are 18 x 18 inch Silkscreen on 100lb Cougar Cover paper with 4-layers of hand-pulled ink

"These pieces were originally designed for a show I had in Long Beach a while back. I was working with the idea of how buildings, places, and space relate to each other in the urban environment. I've always been fascinated by cities and city life in general, and focus on that in a majority of my works. These pieces were collaged digitally, and then stenciled by hand. I'm always trying to do whatever I can to push the stencil medium and see what can continue to be done. " - David Soukup

All prints are Signed & Numbered by the Artist and come with a Certificate of Authenticity from 1xRUN.

You can buy either one or both for a reduced price. They go on sale today at Noon EST at 1xRun.com

While you're waiting for the them to go on sale check out the interview and process pictures from 1xRun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in