Thursday, June 28, 2012

MUNK ONE x FRANK KOZIK Pearl Jam VS Series Amsterdam Poster On Sale Today


In the world of Rock Poster Art, certain names stand out. So when Mr. Frank Kozik agreed to collaborate with me on the Pearl Jam “VS Series” I knew the outcome was going to melt faces off. The 8 colors on this huge 22.5 x 35″ print are beyond vibrant and the art looks like it’s going to jump off the paper and punch you in the neck. When it was all done Frank and I met up in a shady motel somewhere between SF and LA to get both signatures on all 200 copies of this unearthly beast. I had a great time working with Frank and I am very happy with the way this collaboration tuned out, evenly using elements from both of our styles to create something different that I know true poster fans, both old and new will appreciate as much as I do.
-Munk One

Odd numbered prints will be available Thursday, June 28th at 12:00 PST at:www.Invisible-Industries.com

Print info:
Pearl Jam and X Amsterdam Show poster
Art collaboration by Munk One and Frank Kozik
Size: 22 1/2 x 35 inches
8 color silkscreen
Signed and numbered by both Artists
Edition of: 200
$100.00+Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in