Thursday, April 25, 2013

Anthony Cozzi Norma Prints On Sale Today




 Anthony Cozzi has put his Snowblinded moniker in to hibernation to try something a little different and has hooked up with 1xRUN to release a print.

1xRUN are excited to welcome in Anthony Cozzi for his debut RUN with the skeletal x-ray of the infamous Marilyn Monroe . Available in 2 colorways, each variant edition of Norma is available in these limited 5-color screen prints each one is 18 x 24 with a signed and numbered edition of 65.

"This piece was created specifically for a print. I started the piece in late 2012 and finished in early 2013. I have always loved pop art, so I created my own take on the genre. I thought it would interesting to use an icon like Marilyn Monroe, but strip away some of her facade to reveal her skeleton. Hence the name Norma, which is Marilyn's real name. This piece took me roughly 3 months working on and off and features excerpts from the FBI surveillance file on Miss. Monroe, along with her lovely skeleton." - Anthony Cozzi 

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in