Sunday, August 11, 2013

Winner of the Soundgarden Kansas City poster by Bobby Rosenstock



Made sure to get this done early today since I'm sure everyone is only thinking about the return and end of Breaking Bad tonight. I'm excited and sad to the see the show end but at least they did not drag it out to the point the show became mediocre. I'm sure there are more OH SHIT moments in store this season.

Anyway sorry, on to the winner of the Bobby Rosenstock Soundgarden poster. The Random Number Generator picked Alex B with comment #36 out of 49 as the winner. Alex please email me your address and Bobby will be sending you the poster, my email is to the right towards the top.

THANK YOU again to Bobby Rosenstock for providing the poster for the giveaway and to everyone that entered. He still has some for sale if you want one.

1 comment:

  1. I won! Thanks so much guys, I really love soundgarden and this poster rocks! Email sent to the insidetherockposterframe gmail address. And yes, Breaking Bad is back.....good times! Alex B.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in