Monday, September 30, 2013

Winner of the Justin Santora Poster





So did all the Breaking Bad fans enjoy the ending last night ? I know this is about the poster winner but had to comment about the ending. It was good not amazing but a good finale episode that tied everything together but still left some things up to us the viewer. Between Breaking Bad and The Sopranos I doubt anything will match them since they set the bar so high for drama, writing and directing. I also hope Breaking Bad does not become the next subject for an endless amount of pop culture "art" like Star Wars, The Beatles and others


On with the winner of the Justin Santora Lumineers poster. The winner is Dave Wilson with comment #2. Dave email me your address and I will ship the poster out to you. My email is to the right at the top.

Thanks again to Justin Santora for the poster and to everyone that entered. He still has them for sale on his site so just because you did not win doesn't mean you can't get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in