Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ana Bagayan Spirit Of The Fox Print Release Details




Ana Bagayan returns to 1xRUN with new print titled Spirit Of The Fox and a few original drawings for sale today.

"The Spirit of the Fox was created for the Born Free USA fundraiser show at Thinkspace gallery last year that helped benefit endangered species. This was one of those pieces that just built itself up from drawing to painting. I started sketching without any intentions and it turned into this. The fox has always been one of my spirit animals. I chose this particular animal because it looks like a fox, but I painted from a picture of an endangered Ethiopian wolf.

Although this original painting was sold at the show, I did do a few brand new sketches for 1xRUN collectors that are available here." - Ana Bagayan

 Spirit Of The Fox and the original drawings go on sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in