Thursday, January 16, 2014

Langley Fox Sweet Death Print On Sale Now


Langley Fox's first ever-limited edition print release Sweet Death, is a perfect representation of her affinity to art and her imagination and talent as an illustrator. This original graphite illustration was created by Langley over the course of two years…

“I began with the intention to draw the children sucking on lollipops but then I got bored and put them aside. A year later while trying to take a nap, my mind was wondering and I remembered the two little girls. Then I came up with the genius idea to kill them with an arrow including a light splatter of paint, and I jumped out of bed with excitement.”
– Langley Fox

Sweet Death was crafted in Los Angeles using the finest paper and archival inks.
 12 x 12 inches
Limited Edition of 50
Archival Pigment Ink Giclee, Printed on 100% Cotton Archival Rag Paper
Each print is signed by Langley Fox, numbered and exclusive to Poster Child Prints, validated by a certificate of authenticity.

Buy it at PosterChildPrints.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in