Monday, January 13, 2014

Skewville Get Up, Get Down Set of Prints on Sale Today



1xRUN welcome back the Skewville brothers for a couple of new prints today titled Get Up & Get Down.

The prints are (2) 16 x 20 Inches 2-Color Screen Prints on Hand Cut Organic Roofing Asphalt Felt

This RUN features 2 unique hand-pulled screen prints "Get Up" and "Get Down" are ambigrams and each is reversible.

"Some of my work reflects the fact that I am a twin, with concepts and characters that are double sided. When I originally made this headspinning character, I wanted to show that duality, so by simply flipping the image it was now doing a knee spin or some floor work. The Idea of doing two prints came by obsessively not being able to decide which position was better.

Being born and raised in Queens I wanted to paint something that was quintessential to my upbringing there...Breakdancing!" - Ad Deville of Skewville

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in