Monday, February 17, 2014

Matt Ferguson Shark Repellent Bat Spray Print Exclusive World Premiere



In a little over 10 days Bottleneck Gallery will be host to another amazing show. This new one is titled Influences and features the work of Matt Ferguson and Marko Manev. Today I have the pleasure of debuting one of Matt's prints from the show based on the classic 1966 Batman series titled Shark Repellent Bat Spray. It is a 11 x 24 Giclee that will have an edition of 66.

I asked Matt he how he created it:  "Before I read any Batman comics and indeed before the serious Bat films of Burton I had an obsession with the '66 Batman TV show and film. It was my first introduction to Batman and so I will always love it. What has stuck in my memory is just how silly the film was... and you can't get more crazy silly than Shark Repellent Bat Spray. So I made a picture that would make smile when I saw it and I hope it does the same for others."

The show opens February 28 and both artists will be in attendance at the opening so mark that calender for this show

Bottleneck Gallery
60 Broadway | Brooklyn, New York 11249

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in