Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tes One Attention Needed Print Release for CHD Awareness



Tes One made a print edition to raise awareness of CHD (Congenital Heart Defect) and support for a friend’s son who is currently battling the condition.

Proceeds from the sale of this print go directly to their recovery efforts.

2 versions of the print will be available:
• Limited Print Edition of 100 / $50
• Limited Hand-Embellished Edition of 20 / $125

Details from Tes One :

Less then a week ago, an old friend reached-out asking if I could create something to help spread awareness of a heart condition his infant son, Quinn is currently dealing with.

The condition is CHD (Congenital Heart Defect), and nearly 40,000 infants in the US are born with it each year. CHD can obstruct blood flow, blood production and the overall structure of the heart. Quinn has already gone through two heart surgeries within his 7 months of life to correct the problem.

The favor he asked of me was somewhat daunting at first – but I set aside whatever hesitation (and projects) I had and decided to do what I could.

In the past 48 hours, I’ve been working on a simple painting for the cause, during which I’ve been attempting to get a hold of my friend to discuss how I could make the best use of the work. No response. Finally going on the third day, I receive a mass text stating Quinn needed yet another emergency surgery and is in recovery right now.

I can’t begin to imagine how difficult this all must be for Quinn, my friend, and others who are dealing with CHD in their lives.

Considering the pace of the surgeries, and that this is CHD Awareness Week – I’ll be making a print available of the painting, titled “Attention Needed” this Friday, February 14th. Proceeds will help Quinn in anyway they can.

Sale begins on Friday February 14th, 9am EST at tesone.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in