Sunday, March 30, 2014

Winner of the Luke Howard Snow White Print


So is everyone excited for the season finale of Walking Dead ? Do you really think some place named Terminus sounds like a good place to go ? I don't, oh well should be good none the less.

One person that will be extra excited tonight is Kenny Ledbetter with comment #32, he won the Luke Howard Snow White print. Kenny I promise not to kill you if you email me your address so I can send you the the print.

THANK YOU again to Luke Howard for providing the print, he gave me my choice of prints when I met at Flatstock last year and I really like this one. Thank you to everyone that entered as well glad you dug this print like I did. Be sure to check out more of Luke's work at http://lukehoward.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in