Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jason Abraham Smith Kadavar Detroit Poster On Sale


Jason Abraham Smith dropped his wicked Kadavar poster for the recent show in Detroit. The poster is 18x24 2-color on Plum Punch Vivtone French Paper. It is a signed and numbered edition of 50.

I have no idea who Kadavar is so I asked Jason about the design:

I saw Kadavar live a while back and (this might sound dumb) I was mesmerized by the way their hair moved while playing. It almost put me into some sort of a trance. The drummer seemed to move his head in the exact same way the whole set, while the guitar/ vocalist moved very organically and somewhat spastic at times. It was a great show, and I thought to myself, "If I ever do a poster for Kadavar it needs to have psychedelic hair."

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in