Monday, April 27, 2015

Denial Super Saver! 2 Print Release


Canadian artist Denial has a new release with 1xRUN on Monday, titled Super Saver 2.

"I originally painted a version of this in Wynwood at Art Basel this year (2015). Like a lot of working artists I put the entire trip on my credit card and had to deal with it after I got the "bill." It's basically a statement on living day to day and trying to figure it all out. Like how to make art and travel and live with some balance to it all.

I have an affinity, as many people do to super heroes. I really think they are a beautiful sentiment to a very messed up world/existence." - Denial

The print is 22 x 28 Inches Hand-Embellished 6-Color Screen Print on 350gsm Cotton Fine Art Paper with a signed & numbered edition of 40

On sale Monday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in