Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Brett Amory Club Deuce Print For Scope Miami Beach Art Basel


1xRUN are excited to welcome back Oakland-based artist Brett Amory for his latest release paying homage to the iconic Miami Art Basel hotspot Club Duece. This print is hand embellished by Brett as well.

 "Last year during Art Basel I had a solo booth at Context art fair with Jonathan Levine Gallery. Club Deuce was one of the paintings in the show. For the show I focused on iconic places around Miami. The painting is part of my Waiting series and was created using oil paint on canvas.

The summer before Miami Basel I spent a few weeks in Miami documenting places. I did a lot of research leading up to the trip and a lot of documenting when I was there. Everyone ends up at Club Deuce at some point during Basel, so I felt it was an appropriate place to include in the series." - Brett Amory

On sale now at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in