Thursday, October 20, 2016

Matt Leunig Van Morrison San Francisco Poster



Van Morrison is a legend & cultural icon so it was such a real honor for Matt Leunig to get the nod to do a poster for his 2-night run at the SFJazz Center in San Francisco this week. His songs you know without even realizing you know them, if that makes sense. “Gloria”… “Moondance” …”Brown Eyed Girl”…. “Wild Night Is Calling”…. “Have I Told You Lately I Love You”,.. all classics.
I knew I couldn’t go for my usual trippy-dippy psychedelic design style due to the audience this was for and needed something that felt more classic. Though SF does not have the most robust Autumn colors, I wanted to represent Fall as well as the uniqueness of the venue, the SFJazz Center. -Matt Leunig
The final print is a 5-color 18 x 24 and Matt will have a small run of 50 Artist Edition Prints signed & numbered available on Friday, October 21st 11AM PDT along w/ 20 foil variants at http://scrapedknee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in