Thursday, January 19, 2017

Greg Ruth Daredevil Poster Release By Mondo

Greg Ruth Daredevil Poster Mondo

Greg Ruth Daredevil white variant print Mondo

On Thursday Mondo will have a couple of new Marvel posters for Daredevil and Scarlet Witch by two artists they're working with for the first time, Greg Ruth and David Aja.

Up first they'll have two posters for their favorite guardian of Hell's Kitchen, 'ol Hornhead himself, Daredevil! Greg Ruth is an incredibly talented artist and Mondo couldn't be more happy about working together. Late last year, Mondo came across this Daredevil artwork from Greg and were completely blown away. Daredevil standing tall as a watchful protector over his city's seedy underbelly. They contacted him immediately and, thankfully, here we are.

Here's what Greg had to say about the piece:
"I write and draw as a day job, and I always like to start my week off doing a drawing that isn't about work at all. A codified act of playing hooky. I don't usually do graphite drawings this way because they gobble up a lot of time, but this one Monday back in the summer I just started drawing this fellow before I knew who he was. More of a lighting experiment, rally.... then a little mark on his head became the horns, and the city below just started growing, and there he was.. Daredevil. I'd never drawn him before in my life, but now I can't wait to draw him again."
Daredevil by Greg Ruth. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 275.

Daredevil (Variant) by Greg Ruth. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150.

These posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday, January 19th at Mondotees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in