Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Primus Albany Munk One Print Release





Here it is! Munk One's AP's of the Primus Albany NY Poster from October 27th 2017.
"Getting all 7 colors of the goblins into this print as well as a colorful and bright background was very important to me, so I pushed myself to use more overlays than I usually do. I have to say I'm very happy with how it turned out while still using a limited pallet of only 6 colors including the blackline."-Munk One
Limited edition 18"x24" numbered AP's signed by artist Munk One will be made available while supplies last.
Show Colors AP Edition of 45
Rainbow Foil AP Edition of 15
Gold Foil AP Edition of 35
Pink Ink Variant AP Edition of 45

On sale Tuesday Nov 7th, 2017 after 1:10 pm PST at https://shop.invisibleindustries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in